A free resource to help you establish a weekly rhythm of giving attention to God.
This resource is intended to bring:
- refreshment, not guilt
- freedom, not rules
- a daily guide, not a daily regimen – so that you’ll never get ‘behind’
- a printable Weekly Rhythm chart to keep handy
- a one-page guide to help you plan ahead season by season (so that you’re not wasting time deciding, “What should I do today? Pray? Read? And if read, then what should I read?”)
- a one-page guide to give you structure for each practice, while allowing freedom to make it your own and make it fit your real life
How to get it:
- subscribe via email at lifewithjocelyn.com – just click the button below!